What to expect from your warranty…
Most fiberglass bathtubs, enclosures, and shower pans become worn and dull with time, and their bottoms can weaken and crack. This can make them difficult to maintain and keep clean. With our patented product, Bio-Inlay®, and the various other products and services that we offer, Get A Grip can repair most cracked bathtubs and showers. Our resurfacing is done without removing the fixture, which is a huge advantage for many one-piece fiberglass shower units, as they are often built into the structural framing of the bathroom walls. Another plus to Get A Grip’s resurfacing is that we can change the bathtub, enclosure, or shower pan’s color to compliment any redecorating plan!
Get A Grip offers a warranty to cover workmanship because we believe in our skilled technicians and quality materials. We use proven products and procedures. However, we can’t guarantee that the finish won’t chip or scratch if mistreated, whether intentionally or accidentally.
We can resurface fiberglass bathtubs, fiberglass enclosures, and shower pans.
This limited warranty is provided by the local Get A Grip dealer or franchisee that performed the work and service.
Should our material or workmanship prove faulty during the warranty period, we will correct these faults at no additional cost to the user. We will cover flaking, peeling, and fading. This warranty does not cover man-made damage or negligence on the part of the user.
We DO NOT guarantee the following and the warranty will be voided if:
- The Waiting Period Is Not Honored: The newly refinished area needs 24 HOURS to cure. Keep it free from water during this time.
- Bathmats containing suction cups are used. These produce a reaction with the finish when subjected to hot water.
- Damage is caused by continuous wetness from leaking or dripping plumbing.
- You use harsh abrasive cleaners, bleaches, or scratch pads.
- You use products containing bleach, oils, hair dyes, citric acid, etc., any of which may stain or mar the finish.
- The surface comes in contact with acidic substances like lemon, lime or other fruit juices, vinegars, etc. This may cause surfaces to discolor.
- You wash animals in a newly refinished bathtub or shower.
- You store objects directly on the surface, especially metal cans, which may form rust stains.
- You hang garments that could bleed stains on the surface.
- There is any movement in the substructure of the surface which, in turn, causes movement in the refinished surface. Any resulting cracks or splits in the refinished surface or grout lines are not covered under the warranty.
- There is damage from any activity or use that is not a normal or intended use of a bathtub or shower as recommended by the original manufacturer.
cracking seams, soft bottoms, rust and/or general wear and tear.