Porcelain & Tile Warranty
What to expect from your warranty …
Only a diamond is forever. Resurfacing helps to extend the life of your surface, but it’s never quite as durable as the original surface. Still, resurfacing can provide years of service. It is a cost-effective way to get a new look and a repaired surface.
Get A Grip offers a warranty to cover workmanship errors. We believe in our skilled artisans and quality materials. We also use proven products and procedures. However, we can’t guarantee that the finish won’t chip or scratch if mistreated, whether intentionally or accidentally.
We can resurface bathroom porcelain bathtubs, tile surrounds, tile shower enclosures, tile shower pans, and back splashes.
This limited warranty is provided by the local Get A Grip dealer or franchisee that performed the work and service.
Should our material or workmanship prove faulty during the warranty period, we will correct these faults at no additional cost to the user. We cover flaking, peeling, and cracking. This warranty does not cover man-made damage or negligence on the part of the user.
We DO NOT guarantee the following and the warranty will be voided if:
- The Waiting Period Is Not Honored: The newly refinished area needs 24 HOURS to cure. Keep it free from water or any contact whatsoever during this time.
- Bathmats containing suction cups are used. These produce a reaction with the finish when subjected to hot water. If you do desire a slip-resistant surface, we recommend Grip-Guard™, our permanent slip-resistant surface material, instead of a bathmat.
- Problems with the product arise due to continuous wetness from leaking or dripping plumbing.
- You use harsh abrasive cleaners, bleaches or scratch pads.
- You use products containing bleach, oils, hair dyes, acids, etc., any of which may stain or mar the finish.
- The surface comes in contact with acidic substances like lemon, lime or other fruit juices, vinegars, etc. This may cause surfaces to discolor.
- You wash animals in a newly resurfaced bathtub or sink.
- You store objects directly on the surface, especially metal cans, which may form rust stains.
- You hang garments that could bleed stains on the surface.
- There is any movement in the substructure of the surface which, in turn, causes movement in the refinished surface. Any resulting cracks or splits in the refinished surface or grout lines are not covered under the warranty.
- There is damage from any activity or use that is not normal or an intended use of the bathtub or sink as recommended by the original manufacturer.
cracking seams, soft bottoms, rust and/or general wear and tear.